Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Shape Your Destiny



 It’s DESTINY, It’s GOD’S PLAN! Well, are you saying that it’s God’s plan that you be such a derelict failure? Was it your destiny to become such a waste? OK I might just understand that when you sat at the road junction with idling friends each blessed day arguing about Eto’o Fils and his riches or who the current highest goal scorer is while your age mates toiled their way to success, it was God’s plan not so? I now can see exactly what you mean by God’s Plan.

Has it occurred to you that even God’s plan reposes on some platform called PERSONAL INITIATIVE? What you call Destiny or God’s Plan is a mammoth potential that God build into your system to govern you growth BUT- get me right! It’s not an automated system; it needs an ignition in order to create wonders. You are that ignition. Only you can turn on the ignition of your destiny.

You must have read or heard about an atomic bomb and how it can create unbelievable havoc. An atomic bomb is absolutely useless if nobody ignites it. It must be fired for it to destroy. In the same way you’re Destiny or God’s Plan will lie dormant until you personally take action for it to come true.

God is not a God of failure! God cannot be associated with failure and so God is incapable of making you a failure until you convince him that you have opted to be one. The Bible says in Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV) “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

People have allowed society to stratify them. We talk of upper class, lower class, poor, rich, privileged, underprivileged etc. Who has the power to decide the category where you belong? Certainly not Providence, God or Destiny as it’s often said but YOU! You alone can decide to belong where you want to be at any point in time. Those who give up so easily and opt to be losers, quickly blame the economy, the government, the environment etc. they see others within their communities moving on while they remain on the spot as professional complainers.

At one moment in my life, I gave up on looking for a job, my family and friends tried their best to advice but I closed my mind on them. I was suffering, in great poverty related pains but I kept on that way until the day it rang within me that I needed a change. I told myself it was time to get back on rails, I prayed hard even fasted and guess what? Some kind of telepathic emissions where sent out from that moment to all my loved ones. I had re-channeled my life and I would say God took over because shortly after that, a brother and friend called me to talk about a job opportunity somewhere and that’s how I got back to the world of happenings.

You have all it takes to shape your Destiny or God’s Plan for your life into what you want because the same God who made that Plan for you equally gave you the power to shape it. The Bible says in Psalm 139:13 (ESV) “For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb.” God knows you too well to ignore you when you truly need help.

Take action today; shape your destiny into what you want it to be. You have the power to do that. “I know the Plans I have for you, plans to prosper you” declares the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment