Thursday, February 25, 2016

My NOW!


Dear lovely people,

If it has not yet occurred to you, I must tell you NOW that every single challenge, difficulty or problem you will ever face in life is a tremendous opportunity to give in, do and be your best…

I want to get that degree which will give a boost to my career. I know it will be tough going through the course but I just have to do it NOW because tomorrow might never come. I need the degree more than the obstacles along the way.

I want that salary increase cause it will be beneficial to my family and I. I know my performance at work has to increase if I really want to be granted a salary increase. I know its not going to be easy moving up the performance ladder given the competitiveness in my company but NOW is the time to do it or remain where I am complaining why others are moving up not me.

I want to start that business I have been dreaming off because it will change a lot about my lifestyle. I know the present economy and tax system in the country is not very favorable but NOW is the time to start the business and fight for it to become profitable or miss the chance of ever getting it off the ground.

I want to become the most popular philanthropist in my country because it will make me live the purpose for which I think God created me. But I know living in a country known over the years for corruption, bad governance, embezzlement and scamming, it’s going to be an uphill task. NOW is the time to work on my honesty, integrity, transparency and communicate well so the world sees us differently if I am serious about my dream.

I want to own the best and most profitable mechanic workshop in the country because it will contribute substantially to my goal of becoming financially independent. But I know it would be some monstrous work to do given the horrible and damaging image some overzealous mechanics have given the car repair business in the country. NOW is the time to set about cleaning up that bad image through dedication, improved service quality, love of the domain and trustworthiness if I am serious about pushing my plans forward.

No matter the dreams you have in life, no mater what you want or plan to do about your dreams, one thing is certain and crystal clear: Always give your best at every circumstance, never get discouraged, never be petty; always remember, others may hate you and even fight you, but those who hate or fight you don't win unless you abandon your dreams and start fighting them back.

I like what Jack Canfield has to say: “Successful people maintain a positive focus in life no matter what is going on around them. They stay focused on their past successes rather than their past failures, and on the next action steps they need to take to get them closer to the fulfillment of their goals rather than all the other distractions that life presents to them.”

I strongly believe that NOW is the best time you will ever have on your side because it helps you to focus. Staying focused can help you accomplish anything you want in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment