Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The Reason Why It Can Work



Dear lovely people,

I know how it feels, I know what it means and I know exactly what it takes and so I tell you:

I know I have been dreaming for long
I know I have been planning for long now
I have to start acting on my dreams and plans now
That’s the way to go if I have to make some progress

The world’s economy might be bad now,
My country’s economy might be bad now,
But I will work hard at improving my economy
That’s the way to go if I have to make some progress

It’s hard now but I know I will get harder
It tough now but I know I will get tougher
It’s rough now but I know I will get rougher
That’s the way to go if I have to make some progress

I will not wait on the media to tell me the reason it can’t work
I will not wait on my friends to tell me the reason it can’t work
I will go out there and give them the reasons it can and will work
That’s the way to go if I have to prove to them I can make progress

No comments:

Post a Comment