Sunday, January 10, 2016

Facing The Sky




Dear lovely people,
  
A New Year will start every year. Each New Year, comes with new opportunities and possibilities for you to transform your life. To many people, especially those who are facing the sky, it is always time to redouble your efforts and shoot even higher. It’s time to hit your targets head-on and with precision. To some who have lost focus, those who have allowed worries to take a hold on them, it’s the worst time; time to cry over spilled milk and remind themselves that faith long turned its back on them.

I am facing the sky, I am headed for my goals and for always certain that the best is still to come. I am not lying on my laurels, I don’t take things for granted, I know it’s a tough journey but I equally know the place of persistence. I know I will fail severally on the way but I am ready to learn from the failures.

I know that many are those who will dig pits on my way for me to fall into, I know that some of my actions might constitute some of the pits on my way but rather than bury my head, time and effort in fighting those who want to see me in those pits, I will jump over them and focus on the more important things, my goals.

I know that I will register short-lived successes along the way. Rather than get comfortable with them, I will always remind myself that those are just stepping stones and pointers to the fact that I still need to work even harder to get to the most desired destination – the skies.

That is why I am unyieldingly, unflinchingly, decidedly and resolutely focused on facing the sky.
Why not join me? It’s our time.

No comments:

Post a Comment