Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Money Or Pauper Making Apps




Dear lovely people,

Well right now, I am really pissed off! Right that’s what I said so you got me right and guess why? Many people out there really want to get rich but they don't have the time or energy to start a business or get a job at once. In an era of a social media boom flooding the internet, many are the dumbasses who think they can just log on to a website and make piles of cash with no commensurate effort or skill!

All the tons of numerous videos about Apps that will enable you get rich quick are really blowing my mind. Come to think of it, what do they take people for? Some certified fools? That I install an App on my phone or PC then stand by and watch it rain money on me? Come on, say something better than that. If all was that easy, people like Mayweather will not risk breaking their necks in a boxing ring just to get rich, somebody like Samuel Eto’o will not be risking all in a football pitch, they’ll just download some funny App, sit by and let it roll-in the millions.

Personally, I will not be travelling thousands of miles across different countries and covering difficult terrains all the times just to get paid because I will rather do what I love best, walk the cool bushes in my village every single day while magic happens with an App on my computer.

Don’t and NEVER ever belief any of such crap. Hard work and especially smart work pays, there is no other option. You have to man your own destiny, you and you alone have to chart your own path and as a matter of fact, you have to go out there and sweat it out. That’s the only way out. If you belief all that crap on the internet and lazy on while waiting on some App to work magic for you, trust me that your bank account will remain dry and you die a pauper. If any of such people had a secret that works as they claim, they’ll never tell you else, you become their competition. Grow up, you can do better.

If you want to change your life as much as you want to breathe, you must go out there and make it happen. If you want to remain a pastime dreamer, then you can belief all that cheap talk. It’s you choice what you do about your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment