Thursday, August 6, 2015

You Are a Mustard Seed!



Dear lovely people,

In Mathew 17:20, I read “…Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

I know that nobody wants to fail in life, I know we are all bound for success once you start working towards your goals. Somebody said “hope for the best but plan for the worse”. It’s no joke! When you board a plane for a lovely destination, it lingers in your subconscious that in the middle of the excitement, you know there will be scary moments especially when the plane gets into a turbulent zone. There are moments of weightlessness or free-fall that will make you want to regurgitate yet you look forward to arriving your destination.

On your path to success, you will be hit in the face by all sorts of bone-breaking difficulties. Some will come from your very close associates, the society and all you can talk about. I keep saying that it’s not the difficulties that should matter, it’s rather your capacity to resolve them as they arise and move on that should be your focus.

When you avoid difficulty one and go around it, you simply create difficulty two. The cumulative effect of unresolved problems become what eventually chock you to death. Trust me, I have been abandoned in the middle of the sea, I have hit the bottom many times over so I know what I am talking about. The secret is to keep bouncing back each time you hit the bottom if your head is where your heart is.

Why not, the Bible sufficiently assures us that “…you are wonderfully and fearfully made.” This should translate into eternal confidence and courage since you know that you were born with everything it takes to be what you want to be. YOU ARE THE MUSTARD SEED. Courage and keep on, God always answers Prayers. Say AMEN to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment