Friday, November 18, 2011

How You Think is Everything


Dear lovely people, 

I keep asking myself questions and today I put this to you, what is it that make some people successful and I mean really successful compared to you and I? Are they smarter or do they work harder? Are they risk takers or have powerful and influential friends?

Part of the answer which I found-out and I am telling you today is that you have to always be positive. Think Success, not Failure. Beware of a negative environment.

This trait has to be one of the most important in your list of must-haves. Your belief that you can accomplish your goals has to be unwavering. The moment you say to yourself “I CAN’T…”, then you won’t. I was always given the advice “never say I can’t” and today, I’ve removed such words from ‘my’ dictionary. Its my recommendation that you do same if success is really your burning desire.

You may be saying "I’ve found-out that from time-to-time my attitude waivers." Let me tell you, it’s OK to take a walk down the pity lane, but you can’t remain there, there comes a time when you need to leave. You have just got to step onto higher grounds, the fast-track that leads to success. Positive things do happen ONLY to positive people.

If I’ve ever told lies, this is not one of them you can bet on that.

1 comment:

  1. How true, indeed, you are! You are what your thoughts make you. Think right and your world is right. Think wrong and your world is wrong. And let me tell you: You and I are more successful than we think. The problem is how we judge success.

    ReplyDelete