Friday, November 25, 2011

A Wonder in You! – Clarity



Dear lovely people,

The first step in getting anything done perfectly is being clear about what has to be done. If I want to write a project to save the world, - Good idea but I must be clear about the exact problem the world is presently facing that needs the solution I am proposing- You get the point? When you have Clarity, you are far more productive in getting results. You take action to realize your tasks easily and thus get where you want to be.

If your Vision and Goals are clearly defined, it translates into Taking informed Action with conviction, without any doubt and or hesitation.

Clarity, transforms your mind into a receiving station. You become hypersensitive to those messages that concord with your clearly defined goals and this becomes reflected in your performance. What I mean is that clarity opens you up to unique ways of staying awake and being able to better respond to life.

Clarity requires that you don’t part with your jotter or diary; you need to constantly record the ideas ‘streaming’ through your mind that enable you form grand conceptions to back your actions. The king-pin in clarity is that it gets your sub-conscious working continuously to resolve and put into place the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle in your beautiful life.

Clarity is untainted magic and when you are clear about your life, your ambitions, your line of action, I tell you, stuffs just start to happen around you beyond your wildest imagination.

Let me tell you what happened when I gained clarity about the role of music in my life. I came to realize that good music aerates my mind and tickles my intellectual and mind power (funny isn’t it?). Because I am now crystal clear and convinced about this, what do I do? I don’t just sit and wait for others to create the music that will uplift me. I DO IT MYSELF.

Give me any written words (positive of course) and I will produce a song in seconds. I could fit it into an existing melody or create a new one altogether. Put me on stage, create any good rhythm of your choice and I will just sing along. I think my ever faithful God is just giving it to me in that area.

But I tell you, YOU CAN DO EVEN BETTER, the possibilities are endless. Just be clear about what you want or need and the rest follows.

Meditate on this, bring out and reconnect with the wonders God implanted within you and take pleasure in doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment