Monday, January 16, 2017

Soar in 2017




Dear lovely people,

At the start of this beautiful year, I call on you all to spread the wings of your imagination wide and let your mind soar? Don’t let the wear and tear of the day (or the years) clip your wings or bog you down. Let’s dream big for big dreams light your inner fire and provide the ongoing fuel for your burning desire

There are times throughout our lives when we need to call on a higher source for the courage and strength to face the challenges that test our body, mind and spirit. 2017 is one such year especially as we take the commitment to make it a year of action and a year of breakthrough.

I particularly love Isaiah 40:31 as it says “but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”

I read somewhere that “A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on its own wings.  Always believe in yourself.”

While we plan to soar throughout 2017, we need to hold a positive self-image and so I pray that Lord, sometimes when I look in the mirror I’m not too happy with what I see. Please let me see me the way you made me, beautiful and perfect just as I am. Help me to hold this image in my mind and heart as I follow my life’s path. Allow others to witness your light shining through me as I walk with confidence, grace and a smile on my face. 

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment