Thursday, June 18, 2015

Your Potential For Greatness



Dearly lovely people,

To be successful in today’s challenging environment, you need strong strategies and realistic plans. Strategic planning will enable you establish a road-map to reach important goals in support of your fondest dream. A coordinated plan of action is the cornerstone of a successful person. Smart strategic planning involves a number of basic steps you need to learn early enough. There are lots of resources available to help you on that and Living Lectures is one of them.

“When you are destined for greatness, it shows in everything you do. It becomes you. Greatness becomes you.” Says Lorii Myers. Let me tell you why I love this quote, notice it says “…it shows in everything you do…” this means that you are only destined for success when you decide to work for greatness. No part of the statement suggest that greatness will just fall on you effortlessly like rain from space, you have to craft it out of course with divine support.

Have you ever gotten to the very height of a real breakthrough and get stuck? What I mean is you find yourself actually hanging on to the edge of success and yet not stepping into it. Many breakdown to cry at such a point, some even give up. So the question is what should you do when you really need that little extra push in order to get there? Here it is…God created you with an inbuilt Hunter’s Vision called the mind. When you use your mind to imagine a goal coming to fruition, what happens is that you actually unleash one of the universe’s great gifts.

Trust me when I say that our minds are incredibly powerful. Sometimes, seeing really is believing. Even cavemen understood the importance of visualization; painting cave walls with the vision of their hunt. I have the model of my dream home on my desktop such that I see it first thing each time I startup my computer, it reminds me, daily about what I want and have to do. I have equally collected over a hundred photos of beautiful landscapes, buildings and touristic sites that remind me of my dream to build a world class resort in my hometown.

Scientists believe that we may experience real-world and imaginary actions in similar ways. Therefore, the more you practice Hunter’s Vision, the more you train your mind to be open to opportunity. Use these four tips when creating your vision to take you to the next level on your hunt: Use all your senses; Be the star; Practice; Write it down.

The truth is that imagery can’t make you perform beyond your capabilities. But it can help you reach your potential. The potential for greatness lies in all of us; arming yourself with a strong mental vision will give you the advantage you need.

“Acquiring knowledge doesn't bring power into your life, until you apply what you have learned.” says Shannon L. Alder

So now you know and if greatness is what you seek, then remember Lucius Annaeus Seneca’s words “It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness.”

No comments:

Post a Comment