Monday, October 12, 2015

Take Your Success Temperature



Dear lovely people,

Let me ask you: what is your success temperature? Sounds like a crazy question to ask isn’t it? But I think it’s important to take your success temperature from time to time if you are serious about rising to the top. Do you know it’s medically recommended that you get a physical or call it medical evaluation yearly? Don’t ask me if I do because sometimes it falls in-between the cracks but that’s what the doctors recommend.

Whether you run your own organization or not, you have to take your success temperature or that of your organization regularly if you are serious about taking your dreams or your organization to the next level of success. Every day, you have to be learning something, every day, you have to look to improve on your past in order to build on your future. To me, that is the definition of progress. You have to permanently ask yourself the question: do all aspects of my plans, career or business work in symmetry? Never put yourself in a position of rushing into hasty conclusions before fully understanding the issues. Any prescription without proper diagnosis is unprofessional conduct.
Success oriented people wither working for others or for themselves always ask questions such as:
·       Is everyone in my organization working toward a common vision?
·       Am I working in my business and not on my business?
·       Am I aware of potential blind spots preventing my organization from achieving the next level of success?

Taking your success temperature should be an everyday activity. There are those who do it unknowingly and so they don’t capitalize on the outcomes. You have to be aware. Those who have made it big and continue to turn the tides to their favor add the following questions to their everyday list in order to gauge their success temperature more:
·       What is my game plan?
·       Am I in the right niche?
·       Am I learning from my mistakes?
·       Am I pushing my own boundaries?
·       Do I still believe I can do this?

Why not start NOW if you have not already started to make this your personal habit? Its painstaking I must tell you but there is no lifelong success without a proportionate investment in time, resources and patience.

They that dare a lot, gain a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment